In the year of the Olympic Games and a summer of sport (and other events), we are looking for research papers, demonstrations and workshops to cover the technologies associated with the broadcast, networking, collaboration and dissemination of content for these events.
Our scope is focussed not just on the technologies, but also on the enterprise and commercialisation aspects, and educational and training opportunities. We can also consider the applications, devices and use cases associated with these subject areas.
TIE2024 is an exciting new style conference, focusing on innovative technologies, and their applications for events, education and start-up business ventures . If you would like to contribute to the programme, please submit a one page abstract to introduce your intended paper, technical brief, demo or workshop.
We are seeking
- Full author presented papers – short and longer papers.
- Technical briefs – informal presentations (of approximately 5 minutes)
- Demos of projects or commercial applications
- Workshops to learn about use cases and funding opportunities
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Fields of applications:
- Content creation for film, broadcast, education, training …
- from the camera lens to the consumer screen
- Including Outside Broadcast (OB), Sports, live events
- and new applications for immersive experiences and gamification
- Content networking, collaboration, dissemination
- eSports / eHealth / eFitness / eCare …
Technologies, applications, devices and use cases across these use areas, for example:
- VR / AR / MR
- Fixed and radio transmission (5G, 6G, etc)
Apart from the technical aspects, we also seek considerations on the societal, commercial and educational aspects of these technologies and their applications.
If you work in any of these sectors, or with any of these technologies, we want to hear from you!
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.